On the croatian-slovenian and croatian-hungarian border auctions are carried out:
JAO (Joint Allocation Office S.A.), as auction office carries out:
- Yearly and monthly coordinated auctions on HR – HU and HR – SI border in accordance with
and daily auctions in accordance with
- Rules for Daily explicit Capacity Alocation on Bidding Zone borders AT-CZ, AT-HU, HR-HU, HR-SI, CZ-DE, CZ-PL, PL-SK and PL-DE
- Intraday Capacity Access Rules between the control areas of Hrvatski operator prijenosnog sustava d.o.o. and ELES, d.o.o.
Intraday explicit capacity allocation on HR-SI border will be carried out in accordance with Intraday explicit capacity allocation rules between the control areas of Hrvatski operator prijenosnog sustava d.o.o. and ELES, d.o.o. (foreseen on 19.11.2019.).
Signed Statement of acceptance shall be delivered by e-mail.
HOPS (Hrvatski operator prijenosnog sustava d.o.o.), as auction office carries out:
- Intraday allocation in both directions in accordance with
- Rules for the allocation of the Cross Zonal Intraday Capacity at the Border of Bidding Zones of HOPS and MAVIR
- Nomination Rules for the notification of use of Intraday Capacity Rights for the Bidding Zone Border Croatia - Hungary
Conditions for Participation in Auctions carried out by HOPS
Each natural or legal person, energy entity can participate in the transmission capacities allocation procedure, if it has previously submitted data and documents prescribed by the Application for participation in cross-border transmission capacities allocation, as follows: