On the croatian-bosnian and herzegovinian border two auction offices carry out auctions:
SEE CAO (Coordinated Auction Office in South East Europe Podgorica d.o.o.), as auction office carries out:
Yearly, Monthly and Daily auctions in accordance with
- Specific Annex for the Bidding Zone borders serviced by SEE CAO to the Harmonised Allocation Rules for long-term transmission rights
- Rules for explicit Daily Capacity Allocation on bidding Zone borders serviced by SEE CAO
HOPS (Hrvatski operator prijenosnog sustava d.o.o.), as auction office carries out:
- Intraday allocation in both directions in accordance with
- Rules for the allocation of the Interconnectrion Intraday Capacity at the border of control areas of Hrvatski operator prijenosnog sustava d.o.o. and Nezavisni operator sistema u Bosni i Hercegovini until 31.12.2019.
- Rules for the allocation of the Interconnection Intraday Capacity at the border of control areas of Hrvatski operator prijenosnog sustava d.o.o. and Nezavisni operator Sistema u Bosni i Hercegovini from 01.01.2020.
Conditions for Participation in Auctions carried out by HOPS
Each natural or legal person, energy entity can participate in the transmission capacities allocation procedure, if it has previously submitted data and documents prescribed by the Application for participation in cross-border transmission capacities allocation, as follows: