ENTSO-E (European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity) is association that promotes closer cooperation across Europe's transmission system operators. ENTSO-E central office and Local Issuing Office manage administrative organization of EIC (Energy Identification Code) in certain European countries.
The identification process consists of :
- Downloading the request form for the allocation/ update of EIC code
Filling in the data needed for coding and sending here
It is needed to send the request as well by post, signed by company's executive:
Kupska 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Allocation of the EIC code and announcement to the requesting party about allocated code
- Publishing of already allocated codes by the Croatian Local issuing office on the HOPS Internet web page
- EIC manual
- List of Local Issuing Offices
- List of all EIC codes for Areas
- List of all EIC codes for Company Name
- Only EIC codes published in the CIO or LIO websites are to be considered as valid EIC codes.
- The Local Issuing Office assume no responsibility or liability for the accuracy and the completeness of the information provided by an entity requesting an EIC code. In no event shall a Local Issuing Office be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information provided by an entity requesting an EIC code
- The Local Issuing Office shall the provided information use solely for the purpose of obtaining the EIC code, in accordance with European and national regulations.